Follow yogeshpatel on Twitter

Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

DIRECT----DIL SE


2nd December 2008, I was playing some videos in the class, the whole class was having fun, suddenly mohit gets up and tells, he has to make an announcement and announces “4 people have been selected for the SGC in section A. They are harish,stalin,yogesh,sindhu”. I felt good that people trust me and finally I am into sgc. My heartful thanks to all my lovely class mates  and friends who believe me, I know I am being a bit emotional but friends believe me its direct DIL SE. Section A has always been ahead of everyone be it academics(we have 13 toppers of pgp from section A),SGC elections (we have 4 people out of 10 from section a) fun, or raising a voice and I am proud of our section. And YES we made a difference in alliance and hats off to our CR’s George, panda (arpitha J),they have been excellent leaders all through ,rather I would call them cool leaders. We have got a long way to go ahead and I am sure we’ll  always be ahead in everything (I need not explain what’s everythingJ).

and YeAh .... ... .

SECTION A rocksssssssssssssss !!!!!!

2 comments:

Indupriya said...

You deserve it Yogesh !

Dont thank us.Our list of demands is yet to reach u ;)

Unknown said...

may u do ur best..... n fulfill everybdy's expectations........... best of luck 4 every step u take.... we all r wid u.....